Get the best service and rates by dealing direct with Hamilton Island Activities.
About Bowling Alley
What you’ll love about Island Bowling:
- Try your hand at 9-pin bowling - an original bowling game that dates back to the 11th century.
- Fun for the whole family - with small children even catered for, with bumpers and ramps.
- Try night bowling! As the sun goes down, the Island Bowling transforms with glow in the dark lanes, pins, balls and state-of-the-art lighting.
- Plenty of room - with seven lanes, an amusement arcade, and a fully-licensed bar.
Details at a glance
60 minutes - $49
120 minutes - $79
Price is per lane, up to a maximum of six players.
Sights and highlights
- Try your hand at 9-pin bowling.
- Bumpers and ramps provided for children.
- Seven lanes, an amusement arcade, and a fully-licensed bar.
- As the sun goes down, Island Bowling transforms with glow in the dark lanes, pins, balls and state-of-the-art lighting.
What to bring
For safety, please ensure you wear closed-toe shoes.
Bookings are recommended.
How to get there
Located in the Resort Centre, near the Main Pool.
Terms and Conditions
Children 15 years and under must be supervised by an adult.
Cancellation conditions apply.