Get the best service and rates by dealing direct with Hamilton Island Restaurants.
About Clubhouse Restaurant
What you’ll love about the Clubhouse:
- Getting to the Clubhouse is a fun and unique experience in itself - requiring a boat ride across to Dent Island.
- The large windows offer magnificent views out over the Whitsundays and Passage Peak - and the Clubhouse is one of the best places to see humpback whales during their migratory season in July to September.
- The menu is varied, and features plenty of local, seasonal produce.
- The restaurant has a refreshment cart which services playing guests every day.
Lunch package options:
- 11am Booking - 10am ferry, 10.30am tour, 11.15am seating, 12.30pm departure
- 12pm Booking - 12pm ferry, 12.15pm seating, 2.40pm tour, 3.30pm departure
- 1pm Booking - 1pm ferry, 1.15pm seating, 2.40pm tour, 3.30pm departure
- 2pm Booking - 2pm ferry, 2.15pm seating, 3.30pm or 4.30pm departure. Please note, there is no tour available for this time.
Details at a glance
- Entrees - from $22
- Mains - from $32
- Light meals - from $18
- Desserts - from $15
Smart casual. Collared shirts for men. No singlets, denim, boardshorts or rubber thongs.
Lunch special – $69 per person Includes return Island Links transfers from Hamilton Island to Dent Island, a two-course a la carte lunch at the Clubhouse, and a complimentary tour of the Hamilton Island Golf Club.
How to get here
Catch the ferry from the Golf Course jetty next to Manta Ray. The ferry departs every hour on the hour to Dent Island and return every hour on the half hour.